1788 I-20 West
Baird, TX 79504
New 2021 Heartland Bighorn 3120RKTwo A/C Units, 6pt Auto Leveling System, Kind Bed, Private Bedroom, Rear Kitchen, Diamond Elite Package!
Heartland Bighorn fifth wheel 3120RK highlights:
- Dual 15K Whisper Quiet A/C units
- 6pt. Auto Leveling System
- Diamond Elite Package
- King Bed
- Front Private Bedroom
- Rear Kitchen
- Power Theater Seating
- Outside Shower
- Rear Ladder
You won't want to camp any other way once you step inside this luxurious fifth wheel! The rear kitchen layout allows you to move around more freely as you prepare your delicious home cooked meals with the three burner cooktop, the over-the-range microwave, and the kitchen island which not only offers extra counter space, but also has two bar stools for others to help as well. The power theater seating is conveniently across from the entertainment center with a recessed fireplace and a 55" LED high definition TV with a built-in DVD player, FM radio, and Bluetooth. The front private bedroom welcomes you to a good night's rest on the king memory foam mattress and a built-in closet system with hanging clothes rods and recessed shelving, plus there is a closet prepped to add the optional washer and dryer so your clothes can look their best throughout your entire trip!
Every one of these Heartland Bighorn fifth wheels holds up to their reputation as an affordable yet sturdy RV! It has the largest exterior storage area in its class with over 140 cu. ft. of space, large insulated slam baggage doors, an unobstructed pass-through design, 12V lights, and one cable/110V outlet, plus there is a drop frame Texas size basement storage. The top selling features include 16" G rated tires and wheels, a Mor/Ryde suspension, and laminated main floor and bath deck. Each model is constructed with a strong 12" I-beam frame with rust prohibitive coating, hydraulic landing gear jacks, a six point auto leveling system, and 2" x 12" Dexter Nev-R-Adjust brakes, and have also been 0 degree temperature tested. The heated and enclosed underbelly, the R-14 Flexfoil insulation, and the seamless one piece below floor heat duct allows you to travel all year long. These fifth wheels have been designed and engineered for short bed and extended cab trucks for a tighter turning radius!
Dealer Discount: $26,368
SALE PRICE: $66,995
|Length||36 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Fresh Water Capacity||67 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 55" LED HDTV|
|Awning Info||18' Deluxe Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.