1788 I-20 West
Baird, TX 79504
New 2023 Heartland Bighorn 3215RL
Heartland Bighorn fifth wheel 3215RL highlights:
- Power Theater Seats
- 55" TV
- Kitchen Island
- Shower with Seat
- King Bed
This Bighorn fifth wheel offers both luxurious living spaces and a private bedroom retreat - the best of both worlds! You will love relaxing by the fireplace and watching the 55" TV, which can be hidden away when you're not watching. A pair of theater seats has both heat and massage for ultimate comfort, and there's also a sofa for additional seating. The kitchen is fully equipped, with a center island with sink at the heart plus two additional countertop spaces for working. At night retire to the front bedroom with its king bed, spacious closet, and easy access to the full bath.
With any Bighorn fifth wheel by Heartland you will enjoy a luxurious interior and outdoor features to complement your adventurous lifestyle. Each one features double-welded aircraft quality aluminum superstructure cage construction and Azdel composite sidewalls for a durable fifth wheel made to last. All of your gear can fit in the super Store-More 3-sided accessed basement with 30% more storage, and you can easily set up camp with the 6-point hydraulic landing gear and auto leveling system. The MORryde CRE3000 rubber suspension will provide a smooth ride each time you head to the campground, and there are three full body paint options for an eye-catching exterior. Head inside to find solid surface countertops throughout, two-toned "True Wood", a luxurious "Spa Bath", night roller shades, and the list goes on. Start a new adventure in a Bighorn fifth wheel today!
Dealer Discount: $38,341
SALE PRICE: $80,987
Exterior Color: WHITE
|Length||36 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Int Height||7 ft 2 in|
|Hitch Weight||2305 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12271 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||3986 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||110V Residential|
|Refrigerator Size||20 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs.|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||45000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 55" LED TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
RVs of West Texas is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @325-854-1000 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.