1788 I-20 West
Baird, TX 79504
Used 2018 Heartland Landmark 365 Lafayette
Heartland Landmark 365 fifth wheel Lafayette highlights:
- Five Slide Outs
- Bath and a Half
- Front Entertainment Center
Are you ready for true luxury? Well come step inside this five slide out Landmark 365 Lafayette fifth wheel. In the front there is an entertainment center plus plenty of seating for your family including theater seats. The island in the kitchen features extra counter space for meal prep plus a large sink. Located off of the kitchen is the convenient half bathroom, and in the rear you will find the spacious master bathroom. This model has even been prepped for a washer and dryer so now you can easily keep up with your laundry if you choose to add the optional washer and dryer!
Come experience true luxury when you camp with the Landmark 365 by Heartland RV. These fifth wheels boast of comfort and convenience throughout. The sofa tables offer USB ports, so you can easily charge your electronic devices. In the living room, choose the optional Away Package and enjoy power theater seating with heat and massage - now that's luxury! The bedrooms offer adjustable reading lights, a power tilt bed, plus a TV. A few key features that you would find at home include a backlit tile backsplash, a residential refrigerator, and a farmhouse stainless single basin kitchen sink with a cutting board. There are also beautiful Maple hardwood cabinets throughout plus so much more!
|Length||44 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||4110 lbs|
|Gross Weight||18000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||15954 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1998 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||45000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||20 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||8000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|AC BTU||42000 btu|
|TV Info||LR TV, Opt. Ext. 40" TV|
|Awning Info||18' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.