1788 I-20 West
Baird, TX 79504
Used 2018 Heartland Landmark 365 Newport
Hearland Landmark 365 fifth wheel Newport highlights:
- Solid Surface Countertops
- Living Room TV with Soundbar
- LED Lighting
- Sofa Tables with USB Ports
- Large Master Bathroom
Enjoy spending time away from home and in the comfort of this Heartland Landmark 365 Newport. Throughout this model you will find plenty of features that you would expect from home. As you step inside you will love the LED lighting throughout, plus be sure to notice the edge lit solid surface countertops. When you are ready to watch a little TV then come enjoy the rear living area where you will find a TV with a soundbar, a comfortable sofa, and theater seats. While you are relaxing in the living room you can also charge your electronic devices from the USB ports at the sofa table plus so much more!
Come experience true luxury when you camp with the Landmark 365 by Heartland RV. These fifth wheels boast of comfort and convenience throughout. The sofa tables offer USB ports, so you can easily charge your electronic devices. In the living room, choose the optional Away Package and enjoy power theater seating with heat and massage - now that's luxury! The bedrooms offer adjustable reading lights, a power tilt bed, plus a TV. A few key features that you would find at home include a backlit tile backsplash, a residential refrigerator, and a farmhouse stainless single basin kitchen sink with a cutting board. There are also beautiful Maple hardwood cabinets throughout plus so much more!
|Length||42 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3210 lbs|
|Gross Weight||18000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||15230 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2205 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||84.5 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||84.5 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Residential Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||22 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||8000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.