1788 I-20 West
Baird, TX 79504
Used 2020 Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite 283 RB
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer 283 RB highlights:
- Rear Slide
- Dual Entry
- Walk-Through Bath
- Half Bath
Everyone will enjoy the convenience of the bath and a half that is featured in this Sundance Ultra Lite. Your kids will easily be able access the half bathroom from the rear private bunkhouse which is quiet convenient. The unique rear slide out in this room includes two bunk beds providing more floor space for the kids to hang out inside. The second slide offers more living room and kitchen floor space to get to the main entry or to the walk-through bathroom and front private bedroom. You will also find a galley kitchen to make meals, and a booth dinette for inside dining. If you are looking for comfort, convenience and plenty of space for everyone in your next travel trailer, this is the one!
For a lightweight, smaller, and easier to manage travel trailer you will want a Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite. There are a variety of units to choose from and range from a single slide out ideal couples trailer to a double slide out bunkhouse travel trailer that is perfect for any size family. Along the exterior there is a painted fiberglass front cap, a heated, enclosed underbelly, a barrel roof design with aluminum trusses, and an outside shower where you can easily clean up before heading indoors. You will be impressed with the inside of each model. There are stainless steel appliances, residential hidden cabinet hinges, and LED accent back-lighting throughout. For a relaxing time away from home, choose to spend it with a Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer!
Exterior Color: WHITE
|Length||34 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Hitch Weight||820 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9620 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6920 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2668 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||87 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.