1788 I-20 West
Baird, TX 79504
Used 2021 Heartland Road Warrior 430
Heartland Road Warrior toy hauler 430 highlights:
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Folding Wall
- Bath and a Half
- Two Sofas
- Rear Garage Screen
With dual entry doors, you will enjoy a smooth flow of traffic in and out of this unit from the side man door in the garage to the main entrance. The chef will love whipping up meals using either the outdoor kitchen, or the indoor kitchen with full amenities. There is plenty of seating in the main living area to enjoy the fireplace including an L-shaped sofa and another sofa near by. The walk-around queen bed, the storage and the second entry into the bathroom will make your private bedroom an oasis to recharge for the next ride. You might like to add the optional electric bed with split bench below in the garage for extra sleeping space. And the folding wall gives you additional space for toys and privacy.
You will find the elegance of a fifth wheel and versatility of a toy hauler with any one of these Heartland Road Warrior toy hauler fifth wheels! The lockable 30 gallon fuel station with pump and meter with auxiliary 30 gallon tank makes it easy to fuel up your off-road toys. The 7,000 lb. Dexter axles with Nev-R-Adjust brakes, G-range tires, CRE 3000 with wet bolt kit, and MORryde hitch ensures you can haul your unit safely. A few interior features that will catch your eye include a zero gravity ramp door with patio kit and welded tie downs in the garage, a luxury fireplace in most models, a JBL hi-fi sound system with subwoofer, and a high efficiency A/C system to keep you cool even on the hottest summer day!
Exterior Color: WHITE
|Length||43 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3855 lbs|
|Dry Weight||15030 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||4922 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" LED, BR 32", Garage 39", Ext. TV|
|Awning Info||20' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Sunken Tub/Shower|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
RVs of West Texas is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @325-854-1000 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.